Born in Halhul – Hebron 10th March, 1963
Ph.D. in Engineering lnstrucational Technology from Ain Shams University
M.Sc in Modern Electronics from Nottingham University United Kingdom
B.Sc. Communication Tecchnology and Electronics from Jordan University of Science
Research Interests: My research interests are in the field of Engineering Instructional Technologies with focus on: • The Effectiveness of Multimedia in Teaching Biomedical Instrumention • E-learning Approach in Biomedical Instrumention
- Arman, A, “Computer Applications in Biomedical Technology,” Hebron Univeristy Research Journal, 2003.
- Arman, A, Khamayseh, F, “The Effectiveness of Multimedia in Teaching Biomedical Instrumention,” Hebron University Research Journal, 2003.
- A.M Arman,T.I AL-Areef and A.L Gazzar."A suggested E-learning Model Based on Moodle-LMS for Implementing a Course in Biomedical Engineering". Medwell Journal , 2008.
- A.M Arman,T.I AL-Areef and A.L Gazzar 2009.The Effect of e-learning Approach on Students' Achievement in Biomedical Instrumentation Course at Palestine Polytecnic University.11th IBIMA Conference, January 4-6, 2009 .Cairo, Egypt.
- A.M Arman,T.I AL-Areef and A.L Gazzar 2009.Students' Attitudes Toward e-learning of a Biomedical Instrumentation Course in the Biomedical Program in PPU. 11th IBIMA Conference, January 4-6, 2009 .Cairo,Egypt.